- Activator 6%Activator Solution 6% is a pre-mixed solution for hardening indirect films. Produces a guaranteed strength, stable and consistent results in developing indirect films. Use with Five Star, Alpha Star and MicroPLUS. Solution of Hydrogen Peroxide for the development of gelatin indirect films.
- Anti-Foam ConcentrateAnti-Foam concentrate is used in automatic reclaiming equipment to prevent foaming in the stencil remover section.
- Aquastrip 21Aquastrip 21 is a one step ink cleaner and stencil remover concentrate for dip tanks, designed to effectively remove textile inks and decoat stencils. VOC free, water based and water dilutable ink cleaner and stencil remover that can also be used manually.
- Aquawash LS 180AQUAWASH LS 180 is a California compliant (rule SCAQMD 1171) - low VOC and low COD emulsifiable concentrated ink cleaner that is diluted 1:1 with water, ideal for manual cleaning.
- Aquawash LS 383AQUAWASH LS 383 is a low odor, water dilutable ink cleaner concentrate (1:1 to 1:3). Low COD and low VOC Aquawash for manual and automatic machine cleaning (EN12921-3:2005 compliant).
- Aquawash UV 317AQUAWASH UV 317 is a universal ink cleaner concentrate that is water dilutable (1:1 to 1:2). Water miscible, part of the Green Screen range of products. Low COD and low VOC Aquawash for manual and automatic machine cleaning (EN12921-3:2005 compliant). A excellent non-caustic ink stain remover.
- Autoprep GelAutoprep Gel is a ready-to-use micro-abrading/degreasing liquid for new mesh. Autoprep Gel is ideal treatment for all monofilament synthetic meshes, without causing the damage associated with harsh abrasive and scouring powders.
- Autosol Sensitiser DiazoDiazo is a sensitizing powder used in PLUS emulsions.
- BrushColour coded Screen Printing Brushes made to be used with cleaning chemistry for screen printing shops.
- BucketColour coded Screen Printing Buckets made of chemical resistant material for use with screen printing chemicals.
- Capillex 20Capillex 20 is a capillary film. This product is perfect the most demanding job with fine detail and gradations with solvent-based or conventional UV inks.
- Capillex 25Capillex 25 is a capillary film. This product is the perfect choice for many quality screen printing applications that require accurate edge definition with medium/fine mesh.
- Capillex 35Capillex 35 is a green/blue general purpose Capillex film for medium/coarse mesh counts. This film is ideal for demanding industrial applications and medium-coarse mesh counts.
- Capillex 50Capillex 50 is a blue/green, thick Capillex Film for demanding industrial screen printing applications. This film is the quickest way to produce high quality stencils on coarse mesh counts.
- Capillex CPCapillex CP is a green Capillary Film specifically for ultra-fine halftone and fine line precision printing. The low stencil profile and optimized Rz of Capillex CP gives superb dot reproduction and minimizes ‘skipping’ effects often seen when printing fine halftones with UV inks.
- Capillex CXCapillex CX is a grayish-green Capillary Film specifically formulated for very precise fine line printing in demanding industrial applications. Capillex CX will give a thin, flat, but tough stencil on all coarse to medium mesh counts. It is this thin, flat stencil that minimizes the ink build at the track edges to produce a cleaner more reliable print
- Capillex Laminating FluidCapillex Laminating Fluid is a clear viscous liquid, enhances the application of any capillary film to insure an even and consistent application and faster drying.
- Degreaser Concentrate 1:15Degreaser Concentrate 1:55 is a premium degreaser concentrate, water-based and dilutable preparation for the removal of grease and general contaminants from screen printing mesh prior to applying the PLUS emulsions. Excellent anti-static properties and biodegradable - helps to reduce fish eyes.
- Degreaser Concentrate 1:55Degreaser Concentrate 1:55 is a premium degreaser concentrate, water-based and dilutable preparation for the removal of grease and general contaminants from screen printing mesh prior to applying the PLUS emulsions. Excellent anti-static properties and biodegradable - helps to reduce fish eyes.
- Delta IIDelta II film are two sided laser imageable filmpositive material. Economical option for users with standard laser printers that want great results. Ideal for screen and offset applications. 100 sheets per box.
- Five StarFive Star is a red, med/high resolving indirect stencil film with exceptionally high latitude. This film is perfect for short runs with very high quality.
- Green BlockGreen block is a solvent and plastisol resistant blockout and retouching filler. It is a solvent resistant filler that can be used to give a contrasting colour.
- Haze Remover HVHaze Remover HV is a premium Haze Remover, a safer alternative to ‘traditional’ high-caustic hazer removers. Low caustic gel - VOC free, safer for operators and ensures that mesh is not damaged during use.
- Haze Remover LiquidHaze Remover Liquid for ink and diazo stains. Used in conjunction with Activator G, A6 to improve ink stain cleaning performance.
- Microplus RedMicroplus Red is an indirect film with exceptionally high resolution and great latitude. This product is a high resolution indirect film for fine line and halftone printing, capable of resolving detail as fine as 50 microns lines or text. This film is perfect for short runs, ideal for ceramic decals or prototyping.
- Plus 1 SRPLUS 1 SR is a high performance photo-polymer emulsion formulated for high end screen printing applications. The best image reproduction and fast exposure.
- Plus 2000PLUS 2000 is a high quality, all purpose dual-cure emulsion with great image reproduction qualities with an affordable price tag.
- Plus 6000PLUS 6000 is a high quality water-resistant diazo emulsion with high solids 44%. Formulated for garment decorating and textile printing, with water-based, plastisol and discharge inks. Tough and durable, yet economical with good resolution and wide processing latitude. For Textile applications.
- Plus 7000PLUS 7000 is a high quality multi-purpose dual-cure emulsion with excellent image reproduction. For all Graphic/Textile applications.
- Plus 8000PLUS 8000 is a Premium quality dual-cure emulsion with superior razor-sharp edge image reproduction. For all Graphic/Industrial/Textile applications.
- Plus 9000 HBPLUS 9000-HB is a fast exposing red photo-polymer emulsion with very high solids to produce high built thick stencils, ideal for garment and textile printing. Very durable, an excellent choice for hi-density printing and plastisol inks.
- Plus AquaPLUS AQUA is a ultra-fast exposing, high quality, photo-polymer hybrid textile emulsion, very durable, outstanding results with plastisol, water-based and discharge inks.
- Plus GoldUltra-high quality red dual-cure emulsion designed for solar cells and other high specification screen printed electronics applications.
- PLUS LAVAPLUS LAVA is a high quality, red fast exposing photo-polymer hybrid textile emulsion with hi-solids 45%, very durable, outstanding results with plastisol, water-based and discharge inks.
- Plus TritonPLUS Triton is a truly universal Dual-cure textile emulsion with hi-solids 45%. Very flexible, tough and very durable, reliable and easy to use, resistant to water-based, plastisol and discharge screen printing textile inks
- Plus XLPLUS XL is a high performance dual-cure emulsion with outstanding image reproduction qualities with an affordable price tag. Ideal for large format in-line printing and 4 color process.
- Press Wash HFPress Wash HF is a HAPs free on press Ink Cleaner - part of the Green Screen range as a HAPs (Hazardous Air Pollutants) free ink cleaner. Provides screen printers with a sustainable press wash for manual on-press cleaning.
- Press Wash P140Press Wash P140 is a low evaporating on-press ink cleaner. Press Wash P140 is part of the Green Screen range as an ink cleaner. Ideal for plastisol inks.
- Press Wash UVPress Wash UV provides screen printers with a low evaporation and low odor, on-press ink cleaner, part of the Green Screen range of products. Excellent choice for UV curable, solvent-based and plastisol inks, works well on silver-conductive inks.
- QuadraQuadra Inkjet System Film premium quality microporous inkjet film for the best quality halftone dot screening results, positive or negative. The film of choice for all Quadra inkjet systems.
- Ruby BlockRuby Block is a red, fast drying and water soluble general purpose blockout suitable across a wide range of mesh counts.
- Screen Adhesive MF2 part adhesive - Adhesive and Hardener. Highly durable, fast drying, suitable for all mesh types.
- Screen Cleaner K3XScreen Cleaner K3x is a ready-to-use non-emulsifiable ink cleaner that is EN12921-3:2005 compliant for on-press cleaning. Provides screen printers with a medium evaporating screen opener and screen cleaner for manual on and off press cleaning of textile, industrial and graphics inks.
- Screen Wash A6Screen Wash A6 is a premium label free emulsifiable Screen Wash suitable for automatic and manual cleaning. Screen Wash A6 is part of the Green Screen range. Low evaporating and low odor and (EN12921-3:2005 compliant).
- Screen Wash A7Screen Wash A7 is a premium label free, low odor, aromatic free, emulsifiable ink cleaner. Suitable for automatic and manual cleaning. Lowest evaporating with a high flashpoint (EN12921-3:2005 compliant).
- Screen Wash TScreen Wash T is low odor and VOC, hazard-label free, textile ink cleaner. For manual or automatic cleaning.
- Stain Preventer Gel 7000 UVStain Preventer Gel 7000 UV - Apply after printing to prevent ink stains forming in the screen printing mesh. SPG 7000 UV is a gelled screen wash designed for use in busy printing environment to help reduce ink staining on mesh. The gel structured allows the screens to be coated and stored vertically and keeps the solvent in contact with the ink prior to reclaim. The perfect solution to stopping UV and 2 part ink systems from cross-linking.
- Stencil Remover Concentrate 1:30Stencil Remover Concentrate is a concentrated product that is diluted with water and used to reclaim stencil making systems, such as direct emulsions and Capillary films.
- Stencil Remover Concentrate 1:55Stencil Remover Concentrate is a concentrated product that is diluted with water and used to reclaim stencil making systems, such as direct emulsions and Capillary films.
- Universal Mesh PrepUniversal Mesh Prep is a combined degreaser and wetting agent. Perfect stencils start with properly prepared screens. This helps the mesh to hold as much water as possible which is the key to applying Capillex films successfully.
- WR Hardener AA highly effective hardener to increase the print durability of water resistant direct emulsion stencils for Textile printing.
- Zeta-HDEconomical inkjet clear imaging film for screen positive production using piezo-head inkjet printers.