- Activator 6%Activator Solution 6% is a pre-mixed solution for hardening indirect films. Produces a guaranteed strength, stable and consistent results in developing indirect films. Use with Five Star, Alpha Star and MicroPLUS. Solution of Hydrogen Peroxide for the development of gelatin indirect films.
- Capillex 20Capillex 20 is a capillary film. This product is perfect the most demanding job with fine detail and gradations with solvent-based or conventional UV inks.
- Capillex 25Capillex 25 is a capillary film. This product is the perfect choice for many quality screen printing applications that require accurate edge definition with medium/fine mesh.
- Capillex 35Capillex 35 is a green/blue general purpose Capillex film for medium/coarse mesh counts. This film is ideal for demanding industrial applications and medium-coarse mesh counts.
- Capillex 50Capillex 50 is a blue/green, thick Capillex Film for demanding industrial screen printing applications. This film is the quickest way to produce high quality stencils on coarse mesh counts.
- Capillex CPCapillex CP is a green Capillary Film specifically for ultra-fine halftone and fine line precision printing. The low stencil profile and optimized Rz of Capillex CP gives superb dot reproduction and minimizes ‘skipping’ effects often seen when printing fine halftones with UV inks.
- Capillex CXCapillex CX is a grayish-green Capillary Film specifically formulated for very precise fine line printing in demanding industrial applications. Capillex CX will give a thin, flat, but tough stencil on all coarse to medium mesh counts. It is this thin, flat stencil that minimizes the ink build at the track edges to produce a cleaner more reliable print
- Exposure CalculatorAlkemi exposure calculator is a 4-in-1 tool, which allows you to calculate the correct exposure time, check vacuum pressure, wet stencil hardness, and resolution.
- Five StarFive Star is a red, med/high resolving indirect stencil film with exceptionally high latitude. This film is perfect for short runs with very high quality.
- Microplus RedMicroplus Red is an indirect film with exceptionally high resolution and great latitude. This product is a high resolution indirect film for fine line and halftone printing, capable of resolving detail as fine as 50 microns lines or text. This film is perfect for short runs, ideal for ceramic decals or prototyping.