Screen Solvents & Chemicals
- Anti-Foam ConcentrateAnti-Foam concentrate is used in automatic reclaiming equipment to prevent foaming in the stencil remover section.
- BrushColour coded Screen Printing Brushes made to be used with cleaning chemistry for screen printing shops.
- BucketColour coded Screen Printing Buckets made of chemical resistant material for use with screen printing chemicals.
- Capillex Laminating FluidCapillex Laminating Fluid is a clear viscous liquid, enhances the application of any capillary film to insure an even and consistent application and faster drying.
- Degreaser Concentrate 1:15Degreaser Concentrate 1:55 is a premium degreaser concentrate, water-based and dilutable preparation for the removal of grease and general contaminants from screen printing mesh prior to applying the PLUS emulsions. Excellent anti-static properties and biodegradable - helps to reduce fish eyes.
- Degreaser Concentrate 1:55Degreaser Concentrate 1:55 is a premium degreaser concentrate, water-based and dilutable preparation for the removal of grease and general contaminants from screen printing mesh prior to applying the PLUS emulsions. Excellent anti-static properties and biodegradable - helps to reduce fish eyes.
- Haze Remover HVHaze Remover HV is a premium Haze Remover, a safer alternative to ‘traditional’ high-caustic hazer removers. Low caustic gel - VOC free, safer for operators and ensures that mesh is not damaged during use.
- Haze Remover LiquidHaze Remover Liquid for ink and diazo stains. Used in conjunction with Activator G, A6 to improve ink stain cleaning performance.
- Press Wash HFPress Wash HF is a HAPs free on press Ink Cleaner - part of the Green Screen range as a HAPs (Hazardous Air Pollutants) free ink cleaner. Provides screen printers with a sustainable press wash for manual on-press cleaning.
- Press Wash P140Press Wash P140 is a low evaporating on-press ink cleaner. Press Wash P140 is part of the Green Screen range as an ink cleaner. Ideal for plastisol inks.
- Press Wash UVPress Wash UV provides screen printers with a low evaporation and low odor, on-press ink cleaner, part of the Green Screen range of products. Excellent choice for UV curable, solvent-based and plastisol inks, works well on silver-conductive inks.
- Ruby BlockRuby Block is a red, fast drying and water soluble general purpose blockout suitable across a wide range of mesh counts.
- Screen Adhesive MF2 part adhesive - Adhesive and Hardener. Highly durable, fast drying, suitable for all mesh types.
- Screen Cleaner K3XScreen Cleaner K3x is a ready-to-use non-emulsifiable ink cleaner that is EN12921-3:2005 compliant for on-press cleaning. Provides screen printers with a medium evaporating screen opener and screen cleaner for manual on and off press cleaning of textile, industrial and graphics inks.
- Screen Wash A6Screen Wash A6 is a premium label free emulsifiable Screen Wash suitable for automatic and manual cleaning. Screen Wash A6 is part of the Green Screen range. Low evaporating and low odor and (EN12921-3:2005 compliant).
- Stain Preventer Gel 7000 UVStain Preventer Gel 7000 UV - Apply after printing to prevent ink stains forming in the screen printing mesh. SPG 7000 UV is a gelled screen wash designed for use in busy printing environment to help reduce ink staining on mesh. The gel structured allows the screens to be coated and stored vertically and keeps the solvent in contact with the ink prior to reclaim. The perfect solution to stopping UV and 2 part ink systems from cross-linking.
- Stencil Remover Concentrate 1:30Stencil Remover Concentrate is a concentrated product that is diluted with water and used to reclaim stencil making systems, such as direct emulsions and Capillary films.
- Stencil Remover Concentrate 1:55Stencil Remover Concentrate is a concentrated product that is diluted with water and used to reclaim stencil making systems, such as direct emulsions and Capillary films.
- Universal Mesh PrepUniversal Mesh Prep is a combined degreaser and wetting agent. Perfect stencils start with properly prepared screens. This helps the mesh to hold as much water as possible which is the key to applying Capillex films successfully.