Search results for: 'safety data sheet sr 1 emulsion'
- Plus 1 SRPLUS 1 SR is a high performance photo-polymer emulsion formulated for high end screen printing applications. The best image reproduction and fast exposure.
- PLUS LAVAPLUS LAVA is a high quality, red fast exposing photo-polymer hybrid textile emulsion with hi-solids 45%, very durable, outstanding results with plastisol, water-based and discharge inks.
- Plus 7000PLUS 7000 is a high quality multi-purpose dual-cure emulsion with excellent image reproduction. For all Graphic/Textile applications.
- Plus XLPLUS XL is a high performance dual-cure emulsion with outstanding image reproduction qualities with an affordable price tag. Ideal for large format in-line printing and 4 color process.
- Plus 9000 HBPLUS 9000-HB is a fast exposing red photo-polymer emulsion with very high solids to produce high built thick stencils, ideal for garment and textile printing. Very durable, an excellent choice for hi-density printing and plastisol inks.
- Capillex CPCapillex CP is a green Capillary Film specifically for ultra-fine halftone and fine line precision printing. The low stencil profile and optimized Rz of Capillex CP gives superb dot reproduction and minimizes ‘skipping’ effects often seen when printing fine halftones with UV inks.
- Capillex CXCapillex CX is a grayish-green Capillary Film specifically formulated for very precise fine line printing in demanding industrial applications. Capillex CX will give a thin, flat, but tough stencil on all coarse to medium mesh counts. It is this thin, flat stencil that minimizes the ink build at the track edges to produce a cleaner more reliable print
- Capillex 50Capillex 50 is a blue/green, thick Capillex Film for demanding industrial screen printing applications. This film is the quickest way to produce high quality stencils on coarse mesh counts.
- Plus 6000PLUS 6000 is a high quality water-resistant diazo emulsion with high solids 44%. Formulated for garment decorating and textile printing, with water-based, plastisol and discharge inks. Tough and durable, yet economical with good resolution and wide processing latitude. For Textile applications.
- Plus 8000PLUS 8000 is a Premium quality dual-cure emulsion with superior razor-sharp edge image reproduction. For all Graphic/Industrial/Textile applications.
- Capillex 35Capillex 35 is a green/blue general purpose Capillex film for medium/coarse mesh counts. This film is ideal for demanding industrial applications and medium-coarse mesh counts.
- Plus 2000PLUS 2000 is a high quality, all purpose dual-cure emulsion with great image reproduction qualities with an affordable price tag.
- Plus AquaPLUS AQUA is a ultra-fast exposing, high quality, photo-polymer hybrid textile emulsion, very durable, outstanding results with plastisol, water-based and discharge inks.
- Capillex 25Capillex 25 is a capillary film. This product is the perfect choice for many quality screen printing applications that require accurate edge definition with medium/fine mesh.
- Capillex 20Capillex 20 is a capillary film. This product is perfect the most demanding job with fine detail and gradations with solvent-based or conventional UV inks.
- BucketColour coded Screen Printing Buckets made of chemical resistant material for use with screen printing chemicals.
- Delta IIDelta II film are two sided laser imageable filmpositive material. Economical option for users with standard laser printers that want great results. Ideal for screen and offset applications. 100 sheets per box.
- Degreaser Concentrate 1:15Degreaser Concentrate 1:55 is a premium degreaser concentrate, water-based and dilutable preparation for the removal of grease and general contaminants from screen printing mesh prior to applying the PLUS emulsions. Excellent anti-static properties and biodegradable - helps to reduce fish eyes.
- Degreaser Concentrate 1:55Degreaser Concentrate 1:55 is a premium degreaser concentrate, water-based and dilutable preparation for the removal of grease and general contaminants from screen printing mesh prior to applying the PLUS emulsions. Excellent anti-static properties and biodegradable - helps to reduce fish eyes.
- Five StarFive Star is a red, med/high resolving indirect stencil film with exceptionally high latitude. This film is perfect for short runs with very high quality.
- Stencil Remover Concentrate 1:30Stencil Remover Concentrate is a concentrated product that is diluted with water and used to reclaim stencil making systems, such as direct emulsions and Capillary films.
- Stencil Remover Concentrate 1:55Stencil Remover Concentrate is a concentrated product that is diluted with water and used to reclaim stencil making systems, such as direct emulsions and Capillary films.
- WR Hardener AA highly effective hardener to increase the print durability of water resistant direct emulsion stencils for Textile printing.
- BrushColour coded Screen Printing Brushes made to be used with cleaning chemistry for screen printing shops.
- Aquawash LS 383AQUAWASH LS 383 is a low odor, water dilutable ink cleaner concentrate (1:1 to 1:3). Low COD and low VOC Aquawash for manual and automatic machine cleaning (EN12921-3:2005 compliant).
- Activator 6%Activator Solution 6% is a pre-mixed solution for hardening indirect films. Produces a guaranteed strength, stable and consistent results in developing indirect films. Use with Five Star, Alpha Star and MicroPLUS. Solution of Hydrogen Peroxide for the development of gelatin indirect films.
- Quadra suppliesAccessories and supplies for Quadra inkjet systems.
- Aquastrip 21Aquastrip 21 is a one step ink cleaner and stencil remover concentrate for dip tanks, designed to effectively remove textile inks and decoat stencils. VOC free, water based and water dilutable ink cleaner and stencil remover that can also be used manually.
- Exposure CalculatorAlkemi exposure calculator is a 4-in-1 tool, which allows you to calculate the correct exposure time, check vacuum pressure, wet stencil hardness, and resolution.
- Aquawash LS180AQUAWASH LS 180 is a California compliant (rule SCAQMD 1171) - low VOC and low COD emulsifiable concentrated ink cleaner that is diluted 1:1 with water, ideal for manual cleaning.
- Aquawash UV 317AQUAWASH UV 317 is a universal ink cleaner concentrate that is water dilutable (1:1 to 1:2). Water miscible, part of the Green Screen range of products. Low COD and low VOC Aquawash for manual and automatic machine cleaning (EN12921-3:2005 compliant). A excellent non-caustic ink stain remover.
- Autosol Sensitiser DiazoDiazo is a sensitizing powder used in PLUS emulsions.
- Autoprep GelAutoprep Gel is a ready-to-use micro-abrading/degreasing liquid for new mesh. Autoprep Gel is ideal treatment for all monofilament synthetic meshes, without causing the damage associated with harsh abrasive and scouring powders.
- Green BlockGreen block is a solvent and plastisol resistant blockout and retouching filler. It is a solvent resistant filler that can be used to give a contrasting colour.
- Universal Mesh PrepUniversal Mesh Prep is a combined degreaser and wetting agent. Perfect stencils start with properly prepared screens. This helps the mesh to hold as much water as possible which is the key to applying Capillex films successfully.