Screen Solvents & Chemicals
- Activator 6%Activator Solution 6% is a pre-mixed solution for hardening indirect films. Produces a guaranteed strength, stable and consistent results in developing indirect films. Use with Five Star, Alpha Star and MicroPLUS. Solution of Hydrogen Peroxide for the development of gelatin indirect films.
- Aquastrip 21Aquastrip 21 is a one step ink cleaner and stencil remover concentrate for dip tanks, designed to effectively remove textile inks and decoat stencils. VOC free, water based and water dilutable ink cleaner and stencil remover that can also be used manually.
- Aquawash LS 383AQUAWASH LS 383 is a low odor, water dilutable ink cleaner concentrate (1:1 to 1:3). Low COD and low VOC Aquawash for manual and automatic machine cleaning (EN12921-3:2005 compliant).
- Aquawash LS180AQUAWASH LS 180 is a California compliant (rule SCAQMD 1171) - low VOC and low COD emulsifiable concentrated ink cleaner that is diluted 1:1 with water, ideal for manual cleaning.
- Aquawash UV 317AQUAWASH UV 317 is a universal ink cleaner concentrate that is water dilutable (1:1 to 1:2). Water miscible, part of the Green Screen range of products. Low COD and low VOC Aquawash for manual and automatic machine cleaning (EN12921-3:2005 compliant). A excellent non-caustic ink stain remover.
- Autoprep GelAutoprep Gel is a ready-to-use micro-abrading/degreasing liquid for new mesh. Autoprep Gel is ideal treatment for all monofilament synthetic meshes, without causing the damage associated with harsh abrasive and scouring powders.
- Autosol Sensitiser DiazoDiazo is a sensitizing powder used in PLUS emulsions.
- Capillex Laminating FluidCapillex Laminating Fluid is a clear viscous liquid, enhances the application of any capillary film to insure an even and consistent application and faster drying.
- Degreaser Concentrate 1:15Degreaser Concentrate 1:55 is a premium degreaser concentrate, water-based and dilutable preparation for the removal of grease and general contaminants from screen printing mesh prior to applying the PLUS emulsions. Excellent anti-static properties and biodegradable - helps to reduce fish eyes.
- Degreaser Concentrate 1:55Degreaser Concentrate 1:55 is a premium degreaser concentrate, water-based and dilutable preparation for the removal of grease and general contaminants from screen printing mesh prior to applying the PLUS emulsions. Excellent anti-static properties and biodegradable - helps to reduce fish eyes.
- Green BlockGreen block is a solvent and plastisol resistant blockout and retouching filler. It is a solvent resistant filler that can be used to give a contrasting colour.
- Haze Remover HVHaze Remover HV is a premium Haze Remover, a safer alternative to ‘traditional’ high-caustic hazer removers. Low caustic gel - VOC free, safer for operators and ensures that mesh is not damaged during use.
- Haze Remover LiquidHaze Remover Liquid for ink and diazo stains. Used in conjunction with Activator G, A6 to improve ink stain cleaning performance.
- Press Wash HFPress Wash HF is a HAPs free on press Ink Cleaner - part of the Green Screen range as a HAPs (Hazardous Air Pollutants) free ink cleaner. Provides screen printers with a sustainable press wash for manual on-press cleaning.
- Press Wash P140Press Wash P140 is a low evaporating on-press ink cleaner. Press Wash P140 is part of the Green Screen range as an ink cleaner. Ideal for plastisol inks.
- Press Wash UVPress Wash UV provides screen printers with a low evaporation and low odor, on-press ink cleaner, part of the Green Screen range of products. Excellent choice for UV curable, solvent-based and plastisol inks, works well on silver-conductive inks.
- Ruby BlockRuby Block is a red, fast drying and water soluble general purpose blockout suitable across a wide range of mesh counts.
- Screen Cleaner K3XScreen Cleaner K3x is a ready-to-use non-emulsifiable ink cleaner that is EN12921-3:2005 compliant for on-press cleaning. Provides screen printers with a medium evaporating screen opener and screen cleaner for manual on and off press cleaning of textile, industrial and graphics inks.
- Screen Wash A6Screen Wash A6 is a premium label free emulsifiable Screen Wash suitable for automatic and manual cleaning. Screen Wash A6 is part of the Green Screen range. Low evaporating and low odor and (EN12921-3:2005 compliant).
- Screen Wash A7Screen Wash A7 is a premium label free, low odor, aromatic free, emulsifiable ink cleaner. Suitable for automatic and manual cleaning. Lowest evaporating with a high flashpoint (EN12921-3:2005 compliant).
- Screen Wash TScreen Wash T is low odor and VOC, hazard-label free, textile ink cleaner. For manual or automatic cleaning.
- Stain Preventer Gel 7000 UVStain Preventer Gel 7000 UV - Apply after printing to prevent ink stains forming in the screen printing mesh. SPG 7000 UV is a gelled screen wash designed for use in busy printing environment to help reduce ink staining on mesh. The gel structured allows the screens to be coated and stored vertically and keeps the solvent in contact with the ink prior to reclaim. The perfect solution to stopping UV and 2 part ink systems from cross-linking.
- Stencil Remover Concentrate 1:30Stencil Remover Concentrate is a concentrated product that is diluted with water and used to reclaim stencil making systems, such as direct emulsions and Capillary films.
- Stencil Remover Concentrate 1:55Stencil Remover Concentrate is a concentrated product that is diluted with water and used to reclaim stencil making systems, such as direct emulsions and Capillary films.
- Universal Mesh PrepUniversal Mesh Prep is a combined degreaser and wetting agent. Perfect stencils start with properly prepared screens. This helps the mesh to hold as much water as possible which is the key to applying Capillex films successfully.
- WR Hardener AA highly effective hardener to increase the print durability of water resistant direct emulsion stencils for Textile printing.